|Emergency Food Assistance
Fresh or frozen meat, fresh or frozen vegetables, canned goods, peanut butter, saltines or other crackers, pasta and pasta sauce, oatmeal, cereal, milk, cereal bars, snacks (packs of crackers, raisins, etc.), rice, macaroni and cheese, and bottled water. **Second freezer needed**
Toiletries, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, hair combs, lotions, disposable razors, clothing, socks, underwear, T-shirts, TV and TV stand for new veterans dorm, Donations for steel lockers (under bed)
Permanent Supportive Housing
Some clients do not have support of their family and find themselves isolated and alone. Having someone to talk to and to help with grocery store trips or doctor visits greatly helps our clients in their journey toward self-sufficiency.
- Dishes, pots, pans and utensils (new or gently used)
- Small kitchen appliances such as: microwaves, blenders, toasters, coffee makers, etc.
- Towels and washcloths (new or gently used)
- Bedding/sheets (new or gently used)
- Cleaning supplies such as: dish washing and laundry detergent, Clorox, mopping solutions, air fresheners, etc.
- Bath tissue and paper towels
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sanitary napkins and tampons
- Soap and body wash (men and women)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Furniture - beds, tables, coffee tables, sofas, chairs, lamps
- NO MATTRESSES
|Education and Job Readiness Program
Work shirts and pants, steel toe boots, gloves.
Canned foods, fruits and vegetables, rice, sugar, pasta, flour, bottled water, coffee, new or used kitchen towels, plastic spoons, small plates and bowls; seasonings, plastic to-go trays, pasta, potatoes, serving trays (sectionals), canned vegetables (corn, green beans, peas, etc.), clam shell to go boxes.
|Arthur Cassell Transitional Housing
Beds, dressers, night stands, towels, washcloths, twin sheets, new standard sized pillows, pillow cases, bars of soap, bottles of lotion, shampoo, body wash, deodorant and hand sanitizer, full size blankets or bed spreads, bedbug mattress covers, full size bath towels, wash cloths, commercial style pots and pans, cookie sheets, commercial ceramic plates (8”-10”), 8 oz clear plastic cups, cereal bowls, large Rubbermaid containers for food storage, personal care items.